Understanding that money plays an important part in living, When in Danang is willing to be a bridge between employers and potential candidates for job positions for foreigners in Danang city. Let’s scroll down for more information!
1. Communication & Event specialist in the list of job positions for foreigners
Company: Synopsys Vietnam Limited Liability Company
The Communications & Event specialist is definitely in the list of job positions for foreigners today. It is a part of the Human Resource team providing support to the game teams. The candidate will be responsible for the studio’s communication planning and will ensure that all messages are amplified both internally (within Ubisoft) and externally (PR & event).
The Communications and event specialist correspond with internal and external stakeholders to presents the studio as a highly desirable employer offering the opportunity to work on high-quality products. The main objective of this role is to attract more talents to join Ubisoft Da Nang.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or relevant field.
- At least three years of communication and/or marketing experience including events.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Strong analytically and strategically.
- Outstanding communication skills, fluent in English written and spoken. French would be a strong advantage.
- Self-consistent and excellent organizational skills.
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines from different stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the games industry is a plus
UBISOFT VIETNAM – 205 Tran Phu St., Hai Chau, Danang
2. Java Technical Lead (Joining Bonus)
Company: KMS Technology
- Love Coding
- Follow Your Passion
- Enjoy Every Single Working Day with Your Nice Colleagues and Our Kind Clients
- Take Your Skill to the Next Level
- You will be a part of the Scrum Team that involves the full software development cycle, from the requirement to deployment
- Work with the client product manager to understand and elaborate product requirements to make sure the user stories ready for development
- Lead the team from 3-7 members to build up the solutions
- Preferably 5+ years of experience (flexible depending on how fast your learning and technical developing capabilities are)
- Able to obtain a deep knowledge of the project’s technologies
- Familiar with the Agile development methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban)
- At least an intermediate skill level of English
- Fluent with Java in order to develop enterprise web-based applications would be the ideal destination in the list of job positions for foreigners
- Strong experience with OO designs and design patterns
- Good experience with unit testing: JUnit, mock
- Strong experience with web-based technologies: Spring (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data) and ORM (JPA, Hibernate)
- Experience with software development principles such as SOLID, DRY
- Experience with writing efficient SQL queries
KMS Technology – 346 2/9 St., Hai Chau, Danang
Tel: 0236 3668 862
3. IT Sale Manager/ Business Development Manager (refer candidates from Germany, Sweden, Singapore)
Job Location: remote work, prefer candidates from Germany, Sweden, Singapore
- Responsible for the full sales cycle. From lead generation through to engagement, new client meetings, sales negotiation, and closing.
- Generation of new business revenue through networking, the making of new contacts, and identifying emerging opportunities.
- Responsible for leading the development of all relevant sales documentation ensuring responses are accurate, commercially viable, on time, and of high quality.
- Ongoing revenue generation through the effective management of existing own accounts.
- Responsible for the effective and accurate management of forecasting and pipeline reporting. This includes updating the business on progress vs development plans, sales pipeline, and activity/conversion rates.
- Promote the brand, attending industry events that raise our profile and reputation.
Experience & Knowledge:
- A proven track record of building and developing sales processes, as well as having the ability to make the sale.
- Of particular importance, if a proven track record of selling software solutions into new accounts.
- The successful proposal, bid, and tender writing experience.
- Experience in building strong C-level relationships in target accounts at CIO, CDO, and others associated with Digital Transformation.
- Strong technical understanding of the full software development lifecycle and Testing.
SmartDev – 255 Hung Vuong St., Thanh Khe, Danang
Tel: 0236 3666 767